JDM IMPORTS FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NISSAN HCR/BNR - 32/33/34 SKYLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTS25T
Admin
GTS25T

Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand   Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 am

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3

Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand Battlefield-3-20110915101753642_640w
*Above image taken from IGN*

Pre-ordered this title months ago with just 1 month left to go, uber stoked to get my hands on this game!
Back to top Go down
https://jdm4u.board-directory.net
GTS25T
Admin
GTS25T

PostSubject: BETA RELEASE ~ REVIEWS...NOT SO GOOD!   Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 am

after waiting for 4+ months for this title, and watching several trailers on this game...
the Beta was released just days ago and what happens? they release a fucking online multiplayer with many glitches? WtF?

we all know what Beta is and is intended for but it is off the map when it comes to problems and just plainly...fucking retarded!

1st - i hate online shit for the reason being that is isnt even strategy based what-so-fucking-evar?
i know, lets all run at the same time across a field of blazing .45 caliber bullets and circle jerk when we get to the other side right? lmfao!! Talk about forest gump here!! idiots!!
the thought of online makes me throw up in my mouth just cuz its fucking gay! ahah!!
To somehow remedy this problem which i know they wont.... id throw in the factor that if you die....YOUR FUCKING DEAD!! NO RESPAWN which btw....is a joke!! once you learn of the spawn points, you may aswel appear dead cuz youll be shot in the face the moment you appear on the map. again....GaY!!

Next, why not give a taste of the campaign in the demo? this is what im sure many were looking forwrds to?
aside from all the online gamers which i still cant understand the hype on? Razz

After reading page after page on the Feedback on BF3 and how it is alike COD or MoH, or that even the theory it uses the same engine as the rest, I see 97% of BAD and even the 3% of good looks like SHIT!

Im hoping that Dice/EA does some drastic changes to the platform or its doomed to be "just another fucking shooter game" with some mild alterations. Dont get me wrong here, I am a diehard BFBC/2 gamer and always will be.

Some of the feedback gltiches off hand are:

Flashlight on gun - too fucking bright where it not only blinds the foe but its friendlies?
even in daylight its blinding!!

some say bullet lag but to me it seems normal cuz if you are 1000m away and the gun goes off the target wont drop the moment the trigger is pressed unless the bullet travels at the speed of HOLYFUCKBATMAN!

sometimes when your laying on the ground, the ground itself appears to look like glass? haha!

The fact you get stuck on nearly everything you come up against...fix this, its annoying!

**there are alot more i wont go into but you get the idea here**
Back to top Go down
GTS25T
Admin
GTS25T

PostSubject: known Beta code errors, concerns & glitches   Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Server lag

30+ second wait time at end of a match

Needa squad management.

The game needs a VOIP.

3D Spotting is a atrocity and needs to be removed. Also refer to #23.

Still falling through the map in some area's.

Flashlight glare

Crouching, going prone, and the movement in general feels a little jittery.

Going prone inside walls needs to be fixed. 70% of your body shouldn't be able to back into a solid wall.

Where is the commander?

Only FOUR classes ?

Ping. can't see ping in the in-game menu

Game is buggy with a 5970 in fullscreen using 11.10. Artifacting and screen corruption in area's. seems to be fine in windowed mode though (PC)

Increase the area restricted zone to enemy players. Feels like the enemy are able to move up too far in RUSH.

When taking a medpack or an ammo re-supply out, the guy simply throws it without allowing to place it as wanted too. This is frustrating as hell when accidentally press 3 instead of 4 for my defib pads and the guy throws a random medpack. (PC)

Shot straight through rocks and cover.

Grenades won't roll. They don't pass shrubs and whatnot either. Hence an accidental suicide!

Friendly fire on or off needs to be a server browsing setting. FILTER servers that have it on or off please. That includes hardcore and normal mode. You should be able to set FF however you want in any game mode, be it norm or hardcore. Friendly fire should be completely optional and it should be a filterable setting. (PC)

Spotting filter. If EA/DICE aren't going to remove spotting or change how it works then can we please get a filter setting with the options to remove it?

Need to be able to access the options menu whenever we want. Only being able to do that when you are alive in the game is an absurdity.

no-clipping? When I am prone, and my team mate runs by, he can actually knock me to the side or out of the way. It's happened many times. We need no-clipping please. Leave it in for enemies, but regarding your own team this needs to be addressed.

Disconnecting a lot from servers. I myself use comcast Xfinity high-speed. Also, been getting some "generic issues" and "please re-sign into origin" issues when trying to get in a server. Happens frequently. (PC)

Proper Ultra settings should be made available to PC players. How are we supposed to beta test if the setting's aren't available for testing? (yes, there is no proper "Ultra" setting atm, only high)

Health regeneration ? What is the point of deploying a medpack then? There should be no health regeneration for players. Health regen on vehicles?? not only is that completely imbalanced and overpowered, but it makes engineer useless as well, and don't just separate them between norm and hardcore modes.

Can't cook grenades.

Let users fully customize keybinds.

Game lacks blood and gore. (this also applies when being shot/hit whereas you really dont know how bad your wounded until looking at the minimap to see your percentile, this is a bad feature!)

A killcam?

Need to be able to join friends easier. There's currently no easy way to join with friends. This is a problem as of late that has been screwing over the PC gamers.

Guns that offer less recoil tend to be more accurate and a little too OP.

No Team balancing 12-vs-20 doesn't seem like good gameplay.

FoV//field of view. Why is it locked at 70?

Bipod should be accessed by a hotkey. It should not be auto-set when you zoom in when prone. We need a hotkey for the bipod. (PC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand   Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 ~ PS3 (Oct 25/2011) Back to Karkand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM IMPORTS FORUMS :: GENERAL DISCUSSION: :: Watercooler-
Jump to: